Function + Comfort = Perfect Jacket



This last spring I had the opportunity to travel to California, where function and comfort became my key priority when packing, and to be honest whenever I pack ... I literally bring my ENTIRE closet with me. So this time since we were going on a road trip from LA to SF, I had to pack just what I needed (tough for someone who likes to overpack... right?)

The weather at that time was starting to get somehow warmer but there were days that a jacket was let's just say... essential. So as for a jacket I decided to go for a light camel Zara jacket which combined with everything.

Let as not forget the key words we are craving for: 'Function' and 'Comfort'. 

To start with, I must just say I absolutely ADORE this jacket. It combines well with many colors, it is a light jacket but it will keep you warm, it is sooo functional, beyond what I expected, and it is extremely comfortable! Let's just name it the "perfect jacket". The two pockets in the front holds many things without it looking 'overpacked', plus you can cinch it at your waist to make it more form fitting, and the height where the pockets are placed is perfect for even putting your hands inside when it gets colder at night. And if you are the type of person who prefers to take just the essentials when touring a new city or running for a coffee on a rainy day, this just got even better! If I wouldn't take a handbag with me that day I would just carry my cardholder with some cash inside it, my phone and a lip gloss. 

With Fall season approaching and rainy colder days near by, looking for an essential 'perfect jacket' for this type of weather will be key. If you are looking for a similar jacket like this were function meets comfort, Zara has recently released their new collection and one of their jackets is very alike. 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Follow on Bloglovin

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin