How To Organize Your Necklaces



Anyone craving for a statement accessory?

One of my favorite things to shop for are accessories. I have been collecting them for a long time already. What I love about this is that they can make a simple outfit look outstanding -it adds detail and color! The biggest issue I was having with them was that I did not have any more space where to store them. Also, keeping them on a drawer made it difficult for me to see all the different styles and colors. And well who am I kidding, I adore to have things in categories and colors; so I thought... why not use them as decoration?! Once I decided I wanted to hang them up I really wanted to purchase some nice door knobs from Anthropologie, which I have seen before but had no place to put them so it was meant to be. I chose soft and neutral knobs so that the necklaces would be the center of attention. It was pretty much simple to put them on the wall. Now it is easy to access them plus they add a touch of color to my plain boring wall! 

Don't know what to do with your bulk of necklaces? Try it out!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Follow on Bloglovin

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin