Craving Small Bags



My latest obsession are small bags, I have been craving for them. I simply love to carry with me the essentials and not "over packing" my bag. I find that smaller bags are perfect for special occasions, running errands in the city or even just grabbing lunch with a friend. The things that I carry with are just what I need: lipgloss, small wallet, keys, phone, earphones, mints, hand sanitizer.  The small bag in the photo above is a white drawstring bag from Marc Jacobs. I paired this bag with my cream outfit: brocade baby cream pink pants and a white cream blouse. 




Here are some other small bags that I am loving at this moment. 

What is the small bag you are craving  for...?!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Follow on Bloglovin

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin