How To Incorporate Neon/Color To Your Outfit



Craving for color this season? Even though summer is not yet here for neon, I still have been wanting to incorporate it in my outfit. If you are not a fan of neon go for a subtle color instead. A few days ago I had a great find in J-Crew. This light cream and neon pink lined sweater is $89 but was reduced and I ended up buying it for $41 :) I am totally in love with it because it's very comfortable and a statement piece to have, specially for this coming season. I paired up this sweater with a cream jean that is exactly the same color of the cream lines of the sweater. The denim jeans are from Zara. As for jewelry I decided to wear it with a statement necklace from J-Crew that has both silver and gold. In overall the lines of neon of the sweater add a touch of color to the overall cream outfit. Try using one tone and add a pop of your favorite neon or any other color to your outfit. Have fun accessorizing your look with necklaces, bracelets, handbags and even shades! Tip: be careful when mixing gold and silver in your jewelry make sure to create a balance or go for one instead. As for the neon colors, you don't want to have a rainbow of colors, specially with neon, choose one and embrace it!

Have fun mix and matching!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Follow on Bloglovin

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin